Re: LF: Earth mode ranges

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth mode ranges
From: Rick Wakatori <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 10:42:00 +0900
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roger,
 Try more.
 The following grabber site has used the two electrodes earth antenna
and good receiving QRSS/DFCW at 136kHz.
http://www16.ocn.ne.jp/~macoco/grabber.html
 Depending on the circumstance the two electrodes earth antenna detects
E-field between two electrodes. If this assumption is correct, lake side
or shore side including on the sea using buoy make two electrodes short
condition.
  We will try to do experiment at 2200m band.
73
Rick - 7L1RLL