Re: LF: Earth mode ranges

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Earth mode ranges
From: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 07:55:43 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:references:from :content-type:x-mailer:in-reply-to:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=1QFWsw/Sw7JTDWuZP1FejUbID5RBZru7tuNvYZ0/g1I=; b=NNRu0m7LWYhNMCBZCzhM/3ACxfzqirdWTGpvB9XHv0QV3Rp5Wn3PPC+bBEME0bZrao ydLdIVDLVLdxZr1Shftpzu8p0NsXBcLRIpQwed2pxDS/mzFZ9mzmy473TIkuRjnBwaoS IwbxQHprNXPye1a53msA1vGsSGRXiwS6vuZ6I=
Sender: [email protected]
Rick

My proposed experiment would be one electrode in the sea and one 100m or so in
from the shore on land. I expect good range is achievable along the coast to a
similar station using another pair of earth electrodes in a similar
orientation.

73s
Roger G3XBM

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g