LF: RE: Re: RE: Israel Navtex 518 kHz

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: Israel Navtex 518 kHz
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:39:11 +0100
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]
Albert,

strange, I am copying PBK right now and YAND gives 220km as distance.
I have found the other informantion in YAND very accurate.
Scheveningen is about 130km, that might explain my rather optimistic ERP estmation (1..10kW) and could confirm the 500..1000W ERP values Roelof gave.
Anyway, most NAVTEX stations seem have a 20 to 30dB better ERP than ham stations on 500.
I had YAND running for the past couple of days and going through the log revealed occasional daytime copy of stations up to 3000km.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T