Re: LF: Computer psu

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Computer psu
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:55:19 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Gerhard and Terry
Lots of useful information about plug pin connections. I did find some info
on internet but yours was more than helpful
I managed to get 6 units today Chieftec 12v at 15 amps (yellow wires) plus
all the other useful voltages like 5 v high current.
I intend to use these in series at 12v to give me a total of 72 v. and keep
them individually insulated from each other, this is easier than separating
the cct board from earth.
Thanks agn to all that replied
de mal/g3kev