Re: LF: VLF Test Transmission - Monday

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: VLF Test Transmission - Monday
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:55:06 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris, if you can transmit a very long stable carrier you may get further than you think... It would certainly be worthwhile to inform Paul Nicholson in Todmorden beforehand. This guy can really do miracles! The German ultra-narrowband windows are currently all centered on 8970, but if you are fixed-frequency we could temporarily QSY 2 Hz up.

Have fun, and best of luck,
Markus (DF6NM)