RE: LF: MF DX

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: MF DX
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:35:14 -0900
Sender: [email protected]

John here is Shanghai radio gale warning from a year earlier on 522.5kHz from Memory - I working in the shipyards on the Eastern side of Shanghai City (Pudong, Waigaoshao) - The apartment was surrounded by some 54 EHT Pylon wires on 3 sides - but still managed to see and hear some signals. .. our Chinese "ships" still have CW and morse code keys in the mix but no MF TX installs for some years.

http://kl7uk.com/xsg.wav

XSV, Tianjin radio - the last recording was on 484.17 and CQ'd on 500 with its partner Dalian radio

Yes, there are a few of us old RO's left... :-)

 Laurence KL7UK ex BY3A

=