LF: 8970Hz_capture

To: _RSGB_LF <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 8970Hz_capture
From: Lubos OK2BVG <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:00:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Gerhard, Stefan, Roger and others!
Well ... it is exciting to watch pictures from 8.97kHz. There is another picture of unknown signal in the enclosure, it was captured this morning.

Gerhard, my PC on 8.97kHz is switched constantly on, except the time, whem I am active on 500kHz band (=usually from 19UT to 21UT). But ... I am not really sure, how good is my dream_band antenna. I am the beginner on this band only. If I can help you, I will be ready to watch your signal. It will be interesting, indeed!
My set for VLF band is:
VLF active ant by DK7FC (It is placed  7m up the ground on the walnut-tree in our garden outside the city.) + external sound card Creative_SB24 + PC

The weather is cold and it is just snowing. Not good for your transmitting tests.

73!

Lubos, OK2BVG

=