Re: LF: 8970kHz_unknown_signal

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 8970kHz_unknown_signal
From: Gerhard Hickl <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 11:19:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Lubos, Stefan!

I have checked my grabber-archive for yesterdays signal but couldn't see
anything on my picture, see attachment.

So I guess it is very weak and close to you Lubos.

Unfortunately I have no data for the other two times when the signal
appeared. I started to monitor VLF on the 4th of December.

73
OE3GHB
Gerhard