Re: LF: New VLF grabber in Iceland

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: New VLF grabber in Iceland
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:00:01 +0100
Cc: <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Halldór,

thank you very much for this excellent piece of work! Your VLF receiver seems to have good sensitivity, and it looks as if the QRN level is generally much lower than in our more southerly areas.

I hope that a few potential transmitting stations not only in Europe will pick up the challenge to leave a trace in Reykjavik. Though this may be not easy for us earthly "kite-less" mortals ;-)

73 and good luck,
Markus (DF6NM)