LF: New VLF grabber in Iceland

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: New VLF grabber in Iceland
From: Halldór <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:36:44 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello group,

After some weeks work I have made a new VLF grabber available on the
web. The location is Reykjavik at HP94CD30JI
I got great help and encouragement from Stefan DK7FC and Chris 4X1RF,
without their help  this would not have been possible.   Thanks again
both of you.
I still need some QRM cleaning to do but I make it available as it is
now and hope I can improve it soon.
Might switch to a home probe if I have problems with the remote one.

Please have a look at:

http://simnet.is/halldorgudmunds/

73
Halldor