Re: LF: RE: Re: EA4BVZ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: EA4BVZ
From: pa3abk <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 22:46:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

I assumed he used the ex Madridrdo equipment.
Very strong tx but bad listener, or should we have called him just after his traffic list.?

CQ is in fact not wrong, but would be better to use a serie of V's or text stating test or beacon.
Now the first trigger is to call him.
On the other end, possible he didn't expect that his transmission could have this range and didn't bother to check his receiver.

If he is working with 5W he certainly put a nice sig here at QRB1500Km
I clocked him with 549 on a miniwhip at the end of his transmission.
Location JO21it,
I'm x-tal fixed on 502,3 so it was in way useless to call him transmitting on 503 providing he listens with a small filter.
Jan/pa3abk