Re: LF: OE5ODL on VLF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: OE5ODL on VLF
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2010 13:20:48 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Wow! Congratulations to this successful start up on VLF!

If i understand it correctly you have used the fence as the antenna, so a kind of earth antenna or ground dipole? Have you measured antenna currents or so? :-)

Will Ossi use his LF TX antenna for VLF too? :-)

It's very pleasing to see this band is coming slowly alive :-)

73 and good luck!

Stefan/DK7FC