Re: LF: Wireless link question

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Wireless link question
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:28:02 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Depends  how much  power you  have at the  rx head ?

Am may not be the  best  option , as any  impulse noise would  add  to the  recovered audio  over the  link / bandwidth  would  also be a  problem with the  size  of the  base band ..  the   remote  instrument  FM modules  may be the  best option , but  quality  may be  linked to  qrk ... FM  bandwidth  would be  quite high , if your  sending the  full  base band ......  what  about a  cheap  FM  microphone  tx/rx , that  would have a good  bw  and  s/n ? (some  very  good ones appear on e-bay now and then !)

G.

Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 5:18 PM

Hi Andy & John,

Thanks for your comments, the device's (Tx & Rx modules) I am looking at are available with FM or AM & on a frequency of 433.94MHz which also means I could use it with my Yeasu FT-847.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.