Re: LF: RFspace SDR-IQ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RFspace SDR-IQ
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 23:36:46 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1288478478; bh=8KtEvqFOBZ285XblHAequyOy5gvvBQ8g7YBZ+jjJ/f4=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=V44eBbehyIOxyjlx6uaD4I+1MZBEsk6hOq1cvKWYrHmQvsE++Se2P0T/8IykweImjaRuCTrWwVB9nkgk+vSm+NSAgNE47hpeeha7L+ph8oJxWO5HTzvvjVzl1SnHcHa+7isg+yfScMn72HbQap7cyv8bckV9b4B+sKF8vGSuELg=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=tASYVfIAovSZluuWEJhLKf8NgPiY8XdvBs43x27PtGo95MBTFfVrYbKx8syJoKXN7BP6ueeeptDMUFApwEF42JIIIlpjeE5C1+wHL3eMqOE1WuYo18lu4QbBsJ8Joc4blS2ywj85+b0vp/j0wzfRzDn0JI1wg6vCv6iH4T6GRrA= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy, Clemens .....see a couple of articles by the Ed of QEX in an issue
in the last 12 months about this topic.

Alan