LF: F4DTL to ON7YD

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: F4DTL to ON7YD
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2010 18:36:05 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Rik,LF

Because I had this diameter in PVC and especially to limit the losses in the coil.Less length of wire and of course a better Q factor.Unfortunately this afternoon I wanted to increase the power for a last test to 430W,it was raining and there is an spark between two coils and a beautiful burns.Too much voltage can be a problem or isolation of wires? I will repair it with news tests. I did not know that these diameters are more vulnerable to losses in nearby object. Thanx for this information.

If you want some pictures give your personal email Rick.

F4DTL Nicolas JN18FP