Re: LF: Re: Transmitting on 8969.998 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Transmitting on 8969.998 Hz
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 18:22:07 +0200
Cc: Paul <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, VLF,

Yes, indeed. 10 dB S/N in 47 µHz :-) Unbelivable! This indicates that your transmitter and my receiver must be quite accurate ;-)

Markus, here we may achieve some very important informations: The QRN will rise in some hours but maybe your signal level will rise too! The maximum S/N may be achieved, as a function of daytime! I am looking forward to your transmission!! Please don't stop! :-)

This can be seen as a new record: The first transmission/reception above 1 lambda (even above 5 lambda) on VLF that is generated by a fixed station (means not /p) .
You could run the carrier for days and 100 W TX power is managable. But: Transmitting "NM" means transmitting 66 hours, without the breakes. If 1 kWh costs 0,2 Euro, you have to pay 1,33 Euro. So you should place the coil not on your roof but directly in the kitchen to 'save' at least the coil losses by heating your home! ;-)

73, Stefan/DK7FC

Maybe Paul Nicholson can receive your signal too. I would wonder if not! ;-)