Re: LF: WSPR

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WSPR
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 13:35:33 +0100 (BST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1286886933; bh=zVMUwgluDWKFmMycz506UQnrpq0ENbLxq6P/zXjTkAs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ut+OlYAjwAIwkqxSDE9cYO0uh0YFpU9zGrrRxoC/jA1766ZijOFzHh2XWQj6ye4GkJBDs6LaoCd9Gf3O8N3giIrqUGvZ5FEmoamEFG4j4zKxDZfKnCoqsVA0cWJRaajIfwad1qhXPWb4PW9rqKiKr8RC1hPF8TCg1vZqX9Tdego=