Re: VLF: DK7FC's 8th VLF kite experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC's 8th VLF kite experiment
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 21:02:14 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Gerhard,

Thank you for the interest and the grabber and the phone offer. :-) Marco/DD7PC is so kind to assiste me on the phone there on the hill ;-)

I will send you some signals to optimise your RX ;-) TX frequency is 8.97000000 kHz, so you can check for drift and so ;-)

Best RX and 73!

Stefan/DK7FC, driving to the parents QTH soon...

PS: The wind forecast was updated to even better values!! :-)