Re: LF: Re: TIL Grabbed in Japan!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: TIL Grabbed in Japan!
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 20:17:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
My Vertical works well with 578 reports on cw from the Boston USA area from
the late NC1K, and reports from as far as W9 area, also to the East regular
cw contact with Russian stns around and beyond the Moscow area.
If you need advice about verticals don't be shy just ask, and if you Shout
loud enough I could probably hear you on 9 Kcs
It could be a struggle for a TX  Loop to make it to JA from your QTH, with a
Vertical you would crush them.
g3kev