Re: LF: Re: TIL Grabbed in Japan!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: TIL Grabbed in Japan!
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 18:20:49 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Mal

If you had a clue I'd bother entering in a real dialog with you. But your some kind of purest merchant.

Tried a vertical and wasn't seen outside my backyard... They don't work in forests or most other amateur QTHs.

So stick your head back in the sand and go back to your crackpot 9KHz audio experiments...

Regards,
Scott

mal hamilton wrote:
Om Scott
Loops are for RX on 137 Kcs unless you can erect a 1 wave loop for the
desired frequency  and use a vertical for TX like JA7NI then you might hit
the jackpot
g3kev