Re: LF: Earth Antennas

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth Antennas
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:34:36 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=9IhsGHIee+GkQiCjRz58MmztM2PlrRIqLd0fZdIyN88=; b=q+H2pX5VWjccfIOC0ciZGHEtgNjQs0KwYVz9pOgsi6+drB5MEbWMx52yd2lo2XeGVp gTOvfVujj2DmJ5OMccSzHvc0wYY8Wg97X/r6bnwKbpidKuo/yQW4sJdJaLza+AVDOmZg fR9B5nLBWUIH5TQf0LpQ8DKyE+DtFjgIYhU4Q=
Sender: [email protected]
Sandy,
      These results are not very impressive!
I have done much better than that with either a top loaded 80' vertical or a transmit loop!

 Also, it is hard to see how an LF antenna could favor skywave over groundwave!

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ