Re: LF: DK7FC.. on air_TNX!

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC.. on air_TNX!
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 06:27:05 -0400
Sender: [email protected]
Stephan

Glad to receive your signal!

The capture was made in QRSS60. While I don't have a s/n measurement, It would have been an easy QRSS30 reception and a bit more difficult at QRSS10. Recption condx here are still with much QRN. In mid winter that would have been easy QRSS10 and possibly even usable QRSS3.

Missed the description of your TX setup. Any info would be appreciated.

Jay W1VD  WD2XNS  WE2XGR/2