Re: LF: DK7FC.. on air_TNX!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: DK7FC.. on air_TNX!
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:08:14 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Jay,

Thanks for the info. I am glad too! :-)

My antenna was the 100m kite vertical that was just in an angle of 45 deg, due to the poor wind. Thus, the radiation resistance was just about 410 mOhm. The losses in the system have been about 50 Ohm (on my /p QTH in Germany i can reach about 30 Ohm) and my power is per definition 1 W ERP, as allowed in most EU countries. So my TX power must have been 37 W, out of the 1 kW class E PA (operating voltage reduced)...
A picture of me and the PA (without power supply) during the demonstration of my setup in France can be found at http://www.f42.info/ (scroll down to the center of the page).

73, Stefan/DK7FC

PS: The screenshot looked like taken with SpecLab that has a Spectrum display, just as on my grabber sites. Thus i thought you could have more infos, but no problem...