Re: LF: 137.5kHz WSPR testing: reports PLEASE

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 137.5kHz WSPR testing: reports PLEASE
From: Rick Wakatori <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:33:13 +0900
Sender: [email protected]
Roger and the others,
  I have reported QRPp signal of DL6NL at 30 meters band last year.
I believe there is a possibility to receive wspr signal from EU.
If you find me at wsprnet activities in 136kHz, send wspr signal to
Japan.
http://wsprnet.org/drupal/wsprnet/activity
We will be happy to receive your wspr signal in the future.
7L1RLL Rick