Re: LF: OK2BVG_DJ1ZB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: OK2BVG_DJ1ZB
From: [email protected]
Date: 20 Sep 2010 22:54 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Lubos,

sri, I thought You would answer in normal CW speed because my qth is eastern Bavaria, and I can hear your transmission by ear. But there had been qsb during your qrss transmission, and I could not copy that message. I also heard You calling or answering to DK6NI in normal CW.

But I will try on another occasion when I know You will be active.

OK?

73 ha-Jo, DJ1ZB

"Lubos OK2BVG" <[email protected]> schrieb:
Hello !
I had heard you calling on 3572, so I was transmitting for you in QRSS3 mode but no answer. May be latter.

Lubos