LF: DK7FC now on 137.715 in DFCW4 with his 600m earth antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: DK7FC now on 137.715 in DFCW4 with his 600m earth antenna
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:51:07 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan, LF this my screen capture of yours LF earth antennas tests.

F4DTL Nicolas JN18FP

RX : Icom IC7400
Ant: PA0RDT miniwhip
http://lfistes.erst.azerttyu.net/

Dans un e-mail daté du 27/09/2010 15:26:50 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été), [email protected] a écrit :
Hello Roger,

Below you find my eport on the todays LF earth antennas test. Currently it seems not possible for me to send to the reflector. I even do not get mails from there... (?)

Markus/DF6NM has forwarded the mail to the reflector but it wasn't reflected. Maybe, you can try to forward it? Can you tell me if it was reflected?

The mail contains some infos about my todays activity on VLF/LF! So could be interesting to some RX stations :-)

Best 73, Stefan/DK7FC

GIF image