LF: RE: OK2BVG_QSX_ON7YD

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: OK2BVG_QSX_ON7YD
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:50:35 +0200
Accept-language: nl-NL, nl-BE
Acceptlanguage: nl-NL, nl-BE
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Lubos,

1W ERP is OK for working Europe on 500.
I am running about the same power (ERP) and have worked all European countries that are active in CW  plus VE in QRSS3. Further RX reports from as far as TF, OH, UA3, LZ and SV in CW and 4X  in QRSS3.
I have been heard in the US and have heard US stations last winter, so even central Europe to US east coast should be possible with 1 W ERP when condx are right.
But more ERP is better for DX, no doubt ...

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T