LF: Re: TIL captured in JA...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: TIL captured in JA...
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 01:40:18 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1284857376; bh=RxEBrwTvJ0zooVc2hg/8QGWlnQz6Vw+p9XfO+G/aCLE=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=OOYp5viLKtASIdfsYTDqtwy/zvyEQ5BelDk0JemH+5OaEYmJ/Gy0cUyPboj6cJwCPnuLLIWWcTBIOFi+retO/Yr+4YJg/XtfdmP/i0inv0GADUl10+aq6gti7C406sAsk1ikd5/wO86CyrcL6pVIRdLn7k/Vsy1MWatHJUXm+H0=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=vUL0FuHzp/BllLiajulP1kGB87FdgxnQ0CLlxtuHPvmGoqfpDFmdnBUIF/kKIWHT/zcRpf/5u8uQ+CLILxyZ6QburwbvA4J6/9wKae3nE22A4lu2atkmzSPe8jZY1gvLDzprizcDWgMF5bFhYB4k2i+VFnavYJX4FqCGHD4Vs0E= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott quite often dusk at the westerly receiving station is a good time
(like East Coast W/VO ) I think this is due to the fact that until the
darkness passes inland the westward noise is not propagated by skywave,
later that noise level can get worse. best TA receiving time in the UK can
be just before dawn when the noise from east is washed out by the emerging
still weak D-layer.

Well done
Alan G3NYK