Re: LF: Info_OK0EMW_OK2BVG

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Info_OK0EMW_OK2BVG
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:11:34 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
This is really great news Lubos!

Last night, with the receiver on 502.4kHz USB feeding both speakers and the PC
for WSPR monitoring I could hear OK0EMW CW and QRSS keying well from time to
time just by ear while doing other things. So I chime in on Rik's suggestion to
give normal CW a chance as well.

I hope X-band QSO's will be possible too at some point.

73

Paul-Henrik, OH1LSQ