Re: LF: Re: Earth electrode antenna tests

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Earth electrode antenna tests
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:42:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Actually : Two earths joined with insulated wires are not very safe in the vicinity of a ground strike , as are insulated 'long' radials .... with a typical rise of 250KAmps / micro-sec , 'strange' things happen to all connected at a time round T + 100 mS +/- a bit ...

Might  be worth reviewing the  dc path from this aspect ?

G..