Re: VLF: DK7FC's 6th VLF kite experiment

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC's 6th VLF kite experiment
From: Daniele Tincani <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 07:13:44 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1280758424; bh=iWo/WFoxMOBf8TgVAFnInrQiTeSkYdfVTp94vxHn0PI=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=nVOq/bWquQgMjEElGO/vaNJdWVXgsv6cookyZDky41idMjdxZQshVRlkCeZIG06UgEhScgnAiVXUvKqCAiM1CHlQhhTzvngRVftwjFFsVX3/stRqzA5++CskHb0TWUAlYeXoSB9L1TDGsakXeqjuEOXBDQN3lmanN77Lc2qfovw=
Sender: [email protected]

Great work, Stefan. I again tried to see something from as far as Italy (and from a very noisy environment). So, no real hopes but nevertheless lot of fun and interest in your experiment :-)
Unfortunately I had to setup my "grabber" early in the morning before leaving home, so I had to make a guess about your tx frequency. I choose 6600Hz, ~4mHz FFT. Of course there was less than "no chances" to receive your signal at 6470Hz :-)
May be next time...
Best regards
Daniele