LF: Re: QRP...unsubscribing info

To: [email protected]
From: Mike-WE0H <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:47:51 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

you can send mail to <[email protected]> with the following

    unsubscribe rsgb_lf_group

or from another account, besides (insert your email address here):

    unsubscribe rsgb_lf_group (insert your email address here)

list itself) send email to <[email protected]> .
to contact a human.

#### No info available for rsgb_lf_group.

Mike-WE0H

tim h wrote:
I've tried to unsubscribe from this group because of Mals comments but it won't allow me to. I have a small suburban garden with about 150 Ft Inverted L, my antenna matches to my 100W Tx on 500kHz, but there is obviously no point in me continuing.
How can I unsubscribe please then I don't have to put up with his crap.

Tim M0AFJ/G8GGP