Re: LF: Earth mode (local) DXing

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth mode (local) DXing
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 23:06:21 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Roger,

Eating and drinking is important! I do it every day, hi. Have you seen the landscape in france? It seems to me there is place for a full size earth dipole for 9 kHz in some places,ufb!

Tnx for the wishes and wish you all the best for your tests as well!
Aah, Roger, have you already tried to improve the signal by using salt water? Markus and i discussed that before a few days. Since the soil conductance is very poor on my hill it could change something but it is to temporarely i suppose?

73, Stefan

PS: Temperature is the same here. The grabber PC shuts down due to overheating once again although i added another fan :-(