LF: Re: Re: QSO

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: Re: QSO
From: "Chris" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:01:13 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1280311273; bh=xSeVtUJ6lJLXY7o7kZdmdwi6acNkilDGEW0XTrNXYJE=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=KaHROHIqWwDs34Ivd9J5dIopLkemMBEq+imBIYLImc+P4uslwj+t/X0CxPRnk1l65oJAyocaVO1AGk+tIeMgO8xIt/XdLszX6c/0wuhsv0lDswg84Dv2FP/nzkHqpx2cLKZOlO+k6Lapmo9VYySU0gvJlIjE3S9lNYa4xSJgHuY=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=yy0NJMfgGikEOUDlHhmCOce6rGzp7NOrDtCsGHB1CEIH3Yzv1ADTzr+FO4cs8OsX8at/eLKA32hEkFYSHgqVoJOmJyFo4l6Mkp5hgNA3gS3bTmQDKyMkXKkQohx5K6eHdqEgV7c1klyz4+S1W/HHGvY72ZxnovqEK8tJbBQID8E= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Well, I am afraid I find it quite exciting still! I was delighted to find a trace of XGJ on my overnight captures this morning. I was playing with earth systems best part of 50 years ago. I have to say I agree with Mal, use a proper antenna and operate at a sensible frequency!!
Your comments are somewhat disheartening for those of us still learning.
Vy 73,
Chris, G4AYT.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike-WE0H" <[email protected]>