Re: LF: Best way to connect feedline - advice appreciated

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Best way to connect feedline - advice appreciated
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:36:59 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
These are expensive for fiber glass. I would expect carbon fibre for these prices.
I have one of these 10 metre German masts and after several years one section of mine has split, so they are not that robust, they are lightweight and convenient for /P use. Mine has been abroad to the Algarve a few times CT1/G3KEV
De Mal/g3kev