LF: XGJ and NI

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: XGJ and NI
From: Laurence KL7UK <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:53:59 -0800
Sender: [email protected]

Warren - good to speak to you - still no path up here to AK at the moment that I saw from here.

JA7NI was in ok but not as strong as the previous night. My station in Alaska is now (sadly) back on Auto from this evenng and the the residual s/n on LF will be poor for a few days until we install the rs232 solator (well Sheri does) between the R75 and the D600.

Laurence Kl7UK enroute /5

The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy. =