LF: Re: 137.1 kc at df2py

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 137.1 kc at df2py
From: "mal hamilton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:08:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

what has gone wrong on 137 kcs. Now the best anyone can do is radiate a Carrier, appliance mode like Ros etc.
Not long ago there was over 30 countries active on normal CW with BIG signals. This is going backwards,  certainly not progressive signal technology as some would make you believe.
Beacons, Carriers, Appliance modes, QSL via EMAIL.   WHAT NEXT even  CB ers are doing better at communication.
 g3kev