LF: AW: Re: 137 Revival

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: AW: Re: 137 Revival
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:22:09 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Tony,

I am looking forward to a QSO between us in some time on 137 kHz. You will hear
me! ;-) And you would be my first EI-Contact at all. Hope, we can do it in CW
or at least in DFCW-3 :-)

73 and gl in preparing your rig!

Do you already have your antenna finished? If so, any technical data for us?

Stefan/DK7FC