LF: Re: AW: Re: 137 Revival

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: AW: Re: 137 Revival
From: "Tony Baldwin" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 10:21:43 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Stefan.

No antenna yet, although I have a few ideas.
It won't be a massive affair but I should be able to get 150m of wire in the air in an inverted L, plus I'm surrounded by sea water and that might help.
I'll keep you posted.

73, Tony, EI8JK.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stefan Schäfer" <[email protected]>