LF: RE: Re: RE: Gas pipe

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Re: RE: Gas pipe
From: "g3zjo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 20:38:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

>Just north of here where I live there is such a line and only 5 miles
is a >pumping station and I was wondering if I would be able to receive
these >signals. This is off topic for this reflector but I was sure I
that I seen >it on one of these websites. Anyway thank you all for the
time and the >space.

You are very welcome John. Either JNT or BMU I seem to remember borrowed
a pipe tracer and there was a write up with some colour pictures, I
can't seem to find it.

Now why didn't say you were 'Dreaming' of hearing those signals, one
Brit will tell you you're a dreamer and wasting your time, another will
do some practical tests and a German will demonstrate that it is easy to
vastly exceed your dreams :-)

73

Eddie G3ZJO