LF: Re: RE: Gas pipe

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: Gas pipe
From: "JOHN FICKES" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:37:42 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

I'm sorry gentlemen I'm afraid my description wasn't very good. The article was about natural gas mains and how a signal was applied for the checking of the line. It may of even been in the microwave range. Just north of here where I live there is such a line and only 5 miles is a pumping station and I was wondering if I would be able to receive these signals. This is off topic for this reflector but I was sure I that I seen it on one of these websites. Anyway thank you all for the time and the space. John kc0bmf ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugh_m0wye" <[email protected]>