Re: LF: WinRad which version is good???

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WinRad which version is good???
From: "Mike.WE0H" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 12:09:12 -0500
Sender: [email protected]

OK cool. I will try those and see which one works at my radio bench. I had one version working before but forgot where I found it and what version it was. I recall the days when WinRad was free but that must have been 5 or so years ago.
tnx,
Mike
WE0H

Andy - KU4XR wrote:
Mike:

http://www.sdrham.com/winrad/index.html

Ver. 1.33 is best for Win 2000 / XP and above.
Ver 1.23 is specifically for Win98/98SE

If your running " MINT " You can start with the 1.33, and if
it dosen't work right, then un-install it, and try ver 1.23 ...
I have used both, but on Windows platforms, and had no problems
other than, Ver 1.32 ( now Ver 1.33 ) is very resource hungry,
and will crash your PC if you try to do too much multi-tasking
while running the program.

WinRadio, is not a free program, it is commercial I believe and
is the software written for the super expensive SDR module.

73 OM :::
Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN. USA