Re: LF: Re: JA/VE7 tests this weekend

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: JA/VE7 tests this weekend
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:13:22 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1272708837; bh=DywlgbH4ASh5KSxDbTV1NGkIp1UUXHsYu5x4tmdhs/Q=; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=XwsfpItE7XDfLRTJjUtvNKBOZOnwO7/Ui6yvAyQCv8nu1Zh1hHB0r6EUX2KGYsjDR33hZmiRk5w2Xfx3oqkzhg5BHQgARFqUVcMiFwoTLXqhsyhofrMgTSnnHVKLFrISRsKJ4iWbOu1KTZltVQpLJwGOWaSAtdjNKKVuXupwetQ=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=DKIM-Signature:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status; b=lqJOnUY/rR3clAZ/GRMSpYekMZncpGt2e81BG/S9441HRxgFLYR3Xlyy0Sk1smEnWncLK0j4PETf6WuETCVS0S01Ij1kxw4es0uXQ50FxmPolkjXOBdDWxKlMJXS7n8VCoKRG6fZ94eyu2DRi+Aiih5jHP6Z3CYB2jR8PXbWusI= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Scott,  Arm bent ....OUCH   :-))

Alan