Re: LF: Re: JA/VE7 tests this weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: JA/VE7 tests this weekend
From: Scott Tilley <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 09:44:10 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Alan

I was just thinking about you and this popped up! I hope you start a regular forecast service again.

Thanks for the information and well wishes it is greatly appreciated.

73 Scott

Alan Melia wrote:
Hi Scott for what its worth :-))  my propagation forecast for night-time
paths for the weekend is "good" for the 1st and 2nd. There was a Class C3
flare at 0100 on the 1st which will not have any effect yet.  We are
expected to enter a high speed coronal hole flow on the 3rd, which could
combine with any earthward CME component associated with the flare. This on
northerly paths the propagation could decline to fair or poor on the 3rd. My
feeling is that it will not drop below "fair" so It seems as though you have
chosen a good time for your tests.
Good Luck
Alan G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Tilley" <[email protected]>