RE: LF: NIL LF/MF

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: NIL LF/MF
From: "James Cowburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 07:27:11 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Pete

Repent ye all, for the end is nigh!!!!   The four horsemen cometh!!

It’s sunny bbq time so I’m out  enjoying the UV while it lasts!!   Do the rest of us go into the “pit of doom” when you go QRT to fiddle with your cars?  J    No.

Its time we upped your meds a bit, I think you may have FAD (Frequency Affected Disorder)!!   J

Anyway, a little bird (or rather a tall one) told me had a CW QSO with you this weekend so all your talk of ethereal wastelands is a bit overblown!

Also a quick look on the WSPR database will reveal that there’s only ZJO beaconing stalwartly and he is vQRP and occassionaly I am on with also QRP lash up so its not exactly the QRO scrum it was sat least until XIZ fires up his beast.

I’ve got a big job interview this week  ( :-O)  so am off air until weds but I’ll make you a deal, send me some sked times and I will have a CW QSO with you and if you want you can even do a shack visit for biscuits!

With best regards

Jim