LF: SpecLab screen captures

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: SpecLab screen captures
From: "Markus Vester" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 22:54:05 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
George,

the simple way to save a continuous sequence of screen captues from SpecLab's periodic actions is a "capture" command without a filename. A filename can be specified in the screen capture options, and it will be augmented by a counter (eg. capt01, capt02, etc).

73, Markus

Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2010 10:34 PM
Subject: LF: Re: Re: URGETNT!!!! PLZ REPLY Re: DK7FCs 5th VLF experiment...

Thanks Marcus

I use the circuit of M0BMU with the bandpass filter of 9 khz...
also the loop resonates on 8.97khz

as i understoot the attached file you sent me is used to lock the samplerate with the 19.58 GBZ signal??? if yes  then i dont think it will work.

I think its ok to work with your 9kHz_4mHz.usr and leave the pc some hours to run on grabbing before the start of transmissions...  in order to stabilize

my sound card is delta-44

also i made a batch file upload_vlf.bat (for 9kHz_4mHz.usr) file that has the following code

@echo off
echo %DATE% %TIME%
set MTH=%DATE:~4,2%
set DAY=%DATE:~7,2%
set YR=%DATE:~10,4%
set HR=%TIME:~0,2%
set HR0=%TIME:~0,1%
if "%HR0%"==" " set HR=0%TIME:~1,1%
set MIN=%TIME:~3,2%
set SEC=%TIME:~6,2%
set MYDATE=%YR%%MTH%%DAY%-%HR%%MIN%%SEC%
copy vlf.jpg %MYDATE%.jpg

the result is to copy each time the vlf.jpg as file with timestamp
eg 20101505-232042.jpg

so when I will return back home I will not miss anything

73

sv8gxc