Re: LF: VLF...alpha long selective fade?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF...alpha long selective fade?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:25:54 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Jay,

Others (than me) may answer your question better. I just want to say that i am happy that you improve your VLF RX :-) Maybe today or tomorrow i will set up my new VLF Grabber here in Heidelberg. The system already works on my PC, just the connection to the server has to be done :-)

I use a narrow band filter arround 9kHz. The ALPHA beacon @ 11,904762 is attenuated arround 40dB! But the SNR is still about 10dB so the (E-field) antenna seems to work very good here at this QTH. So, i could add a ALPHA screen as well, to study these effects...

Best 73 and hpe you see me on VLF one day ;-)

Stefan/DK7FC