LF: RE: RE: W1VLF 8.97 KHz UPDATE Trees, Questions, Ground

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: RE: W1VLF 8.97 KHz UPDATE Trees, Questions, Ground
From: "Paul A. Cianciolo" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:58:28 -0400
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=snet.net; h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MIMEOLE; b=xSFBhY+nXPzGAwqQIlpOl6cwVc64y1rREuHwUxr49AUZgJ3pKTiIYbEHCKc67s85//GIhoeR9tQn4X5iC8aU6Fg9VEVAAYC10zYZnMWM12Tza5H+qPkNfrVgGG25Rt3KtR43J+X4BYJBBkuOwv3BbVmtuV5DM53z3014u9WBavc= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
OK Rik,

"But, with or without trees:, the better the ground system (rod's) the more efficient the antenna will be."

SO.... Is it then possible to say that the current I see in the single grounded radial, and therefore the cumulative current of added radials is actual being radiated??

I plan on  continuing with laying down radials and grounds in the forest as an experiment.
When I have collected enough current, what that number is I don't know, Jay W1VD and I will conduct a test using ARGO to see if the additional current can be detected as a increase or decrease  in signal strength.

PauLC
W1VLF