Re: LF: Earth systems

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Earth systems
From: g4gvw <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:19:33 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi All,

I can't remember who it was told me years ago but I have always
considered it good practice to bond any substantial conductors (apart
from those carrying power or signals) to my RF ground. This has included
fence wires, unconnected pipework, guttering etc. Until recent times I
have also thought it more worthwhile from an amateur radio point of view
to bond and bury scrap copper piping from DIY plumbing projects rather
than to seek the scrap metal value - this philosophy may have to change!

73

--
73 es gd dx de pat g4gvw
 qth nr felixstowe uk