RE: VLF: more RX stns needed

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: VLF: more RX stns needed
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 16:50:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Lieber Stephan

I'm one the guys receiving the ZEVS 82 Hz russian transmissions or the 60 Hz US mains line with an home built e-field receiver :o)

Should you transmit on 8,9 kHz during a week end, I would be pleased to use my car to go to a radioelectrically quiet place for listening to your transmissions.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jean-Louis F6AGR
near Paris
QRA loc. JN18DQ